Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life By The Sea

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

Life and lifestyle are about fully enjoying the riches that surround you, where ever you are. Every Monday morning I love to look at one of my favorite blogs French Essence, written by Vicki Archer. She lives in the South of France part-time, London the rest. Every Monday she writes about what she did over the weekend, like antiquing in Provence or spending the weekend in Venice, Italy with her daughter!!! LOVED THAT!

Inspired by Vicki, I decided to share what I did last weekend with my wonderful life by the sea!
I got on my bike...rode along the ocean path to the farmer's market...went shopping...met a friend for lunch at the local Mexican watering can'...had a corn tamale and an ice cold beer!! (it was soooo good- I NEVER DO THAT!) Then I laid on the warm sand and listened to the ocean... What a great day!!!

1 comments:

vicki archer said...

Thank you so much for the lovely mention Erin. I rather like the sound of your weekend - especially the mexican food. That is one thing I sure never eat in France (and I love it)! xv