Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jalan, Jalan Miami

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

Every designer has secrets that make their job easier. Often it's a secret source, a place you know you can shop and find amazing things that aren't available anywhere else. A designer guards their sources and never gives away a secret. It would be a sin! But I'm feeling a little sinful! And sometimes a shop is so wonderful, you just have to SHARE! When looking for the perfect island furniture and accessories I love taking a trip to Jalan, Jalan in Miami. It is my favorite secret source!If you walk into their beautiful showroom, you’ll know what I mean. I walk into their showroom and I want to do everything Island! The colors, the patterns, everything is fresh and beautiful. It's global shopping with an emphasis on "Island Chic". I go to Miami, just so I can shop there. It's so wonderful I can't help shopping for myself while I'm there. Bruce Platt is the owner, he is a wonderful person and his taste is just impeccable. Designers working in the Bahamas
and The Virgin Islands frequent Jalan, Jalan because it is such a unique and special place. They have a warehouse that is an island designer's dream. I can't say enough about how fabluous Jalan, Jalan is. I wish Miami was not so far away!







0 comments: