Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Natural Woven Furniture

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer


I love natural woven textiles. They add dimension and texture to a well designed island home.
This Malibu beach house was designed by Denise Kuriger. I love love love it!! I would move right in. I love the hemp rug from Mansour Modern-in the Living Room. I love the pair of sea-grass chairs designed by Waldo's Designs.
(another favorite designer of mine and friend)

The dining chairs are really my dream dining chairs. They are so well designed and comfortable! Truly, a classic. They were designed in the 1960 by Hans J. Wegner. They are available to the trade at http://www.carlhansen.com/

This natural "raffia" woven bed is in a guest room of Oscar de la Renta's home in Dominican Republic.
These French rope chairs in the dining room are in Interior Designer Thom Felicia's home near the Hudson River. Love it! Photographed by: William Waldron.

0 comments: